Ali Sullivan and Body of Work invites you to an..
Essential Oils workshop with Zara D’Cotta
Saturday 23rd March - 9:30-11am and 11:30am-1pm
Held at Body of Work
4 Market Grove, Lower Hutt
Join us to learn how you can use the most powerful plant extracts on the planet to create a healthier household and support your physical and emotional health.
In this 90 minute workshop you will learn:
- what essential oils are
- 3 different ways to use essential oils
- the top 10 oils every home should have
- how you can use essential oils to make your own cleaning and personal care products
Essential oils can be used to:
- support immunity
- promote deep and restful sleep
- aid digestion and stomach upset
- relieve head tension
- support emotional wellbeing
- help fight colds & respiratory symptoms
- alleviate muscle & joint aches and pains
- support cell renewal and glowing skin
and so much more!
Zara D’Cotta is a healthy home coach, and keynote speaker on a mission to change the way you think about your home and your health.
Zara learnt first-hand about the link between our homes and our health after going through two different types of cancer. Now she’s on a mission to share the things she wishes she had known, that could have prevented the illnesses she has been through.
Zara is a Bupa Health Influencer of the Year Awards finalist. She has appeared on Ten News, The Project, Today Show, been featured in the Herald Sun and contributed to Medibank’s Be. Magazine and Fairfax health online publications.
Zara contributed to the National Breast Cancer Foundation’s First comprehensive report on breast cancer in young women in Australia.